On My Bedside Table





This is what is currently on my bedside table:


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
Keep Him My Country by Mary Durack
Women of the Outback by Sue Williams
Sons in the Saddle by Mary Duraack
The Last of the Nomads by WJ Peasley
Why Weren't We Told by Henry Reynolds
Guantanamo my Journey by David Hicks
My 3 finished journals from my trip around Australia
Shadow by Michael Morpurgo
My book review notebook
My visual journal
NIV Study Bible
My current Journal
2 Pens
Glass of Water
2 Foil Sculptures (one made by my son John & other by my son Peter)
Jar of Vicks
Pair of Scissors
My Pindan rock
1 Peg
Vick inhaler stick
Little notebook
Card from son Peter to Get Well
Seven Studies on the Holy Spirit Pentecost 2011


Yep, a little overloaded, and no, I am not reading all at once, they are all on my "to be read" list.  The Hunger Games I have just finished (will do a review) and is waiting for me to finish the review, and next up is The Last of the Nomads.  

What is on your bedside table?

No comments:

Post a Comment